The Castle is not at present in a state of preservation such as it can be visited.
His existence is attested between 1300 and 1400 but doubtless well before. Gervais del Hom, in priori Lord del Hom lives there for this period. The name del Hom is also found written: of the hom, Delon, Delom. Although no certainty exists there is a link with Jean Delom, Lord of bussas and the castle of Bussas not far from .( see here) .
Nevertheless that is an interesting room of the sector being one of the last castles of the blind in one eye valley. (read here)
A restoration remains possible but requires big ways and a lot of money !